We take each order seriously and want you to receive your slackline as soon as possible. For clarity, here is how we process orders and get your order out to you.
- Once we have your order in our system we will process it within 24 hours, between Monday and Friday. If you order Friday afternoon we will process it Monday.
- Once processed, your order will be picked and shipped out to you. Note processing time is added over top of the estimated delivery time.
- Estimated delivery times are indeed estimated. If you need your order urgently please contact us here to ensure we can get it to you in time.
- An average delivery time for standard shipping will take approximately 3-5 days for the east coast of the United States, 4-6 days for the west coast of the United States, 3-5 days for Canada, and longer for international orders, excluding processing time. NOTE: shipping delays are being seen due to a high number of shipments during the pandemic.
- Once an order leaves our warehouse we cannot alter the shipment/order in any way.
Have your order delivered to your daytime location. For example, deliver it to your office if no one is at your home during the day.
To cancel an order:
Contact customer service immediately. If your package has left our warehouse nothing can be done until you receive it.
Refusing Delivery/ Unclaimed Order/ Incorrect Address
If you refuse delivery or are not home when they attempt to deliver or have put in an incorrect address, which leads to the package being returned to us, you may be charged restocking fees.
Tracking your order
Once you place your order you will receive an email with your tracking.
*For any other questions shoot an email to our customer service.