The easy-to-use BACKUP LINE is an added safety measure for ratchet-tensioned slacklines that will keep the ratchet in a contained area in the event of a system failure. This is an important precaution especially for tricklining which amplifies force on the line. Simply connect the line to the anchor and ratchet while setting up and the sewn fuse will catch the ratchet keeping a safe distance from the user should a failure occur.
- 1-2 Order Processing + Estimated Shipping time.
- Order processed and shipped Monday-Fridays only. No weekends.
- No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
- Delivery date is only a best estimate and cannot be guaranteed.
- One-piece line easily connects with D-rings to backup the ratchet in the event of ratchet failure