SLACKLINE INDUSTRIES PARTNERS WITH TREES FOR THE FUTURE AND LAUNCHES NEW ZERO WASTE PACKAGING
Boulder, Colorado -
Tipping its hat to the importance of Earth Day, Slackline Industries, the leader in slackline competition standards and producer of high-quality slackline systems, is pleased to announce the launch of Zero Waste packaging and a new partnership with Trees for the Future.
All new slackline kits from Slackline Industries will come with Zero Waste packaging – an eco-friendly, reusable mesh bag rather than a disposable cardboard box. And for each slackline sold, Trees for the Future will plant a tree to help build sustainable communities around the world.
Trees for the Future does amazing work with impoverished communities all over the globe, and we are proud to support them,” said Ricardo Bottome, CEO and founder of Slackline Industries. “If everyone does a little, even just planting one tree, we can make a big difference.”
Reducing its product packaging is another area where Slackline Industries hopes to make a difference.
“As a small business, how your product looks is super important, but it’s also important to think about the effect that packaging has on the environment,” said Frankie Najera, marketing director at Slackline Industries. “Our Zero Waste concept is proof that with some pretty simple redesigns, packaging can be both eco-friendly and economical.”
The Play Line, Aggro Line and Boss Line kits in addition to reusable packing will receive a variety of upgrades to the components included in each kit.
- The Help Line, included in the Play Line Kit, will now have a small ratchet to ensure it is tensioned properly to assist in learning to walk the slackline.
- The Aggro Line kit will now include the "Alpha Ratchet," an upgradeable ratchet that is compatible with a 13-inch extended handle and slow release (SOLD SEPARATELY). This will allow you to reach higher tensions and safely release the tension.
- The Boss Line kit will include two Alpha Ratchets, one extended handle, slow release and carrying bag.
Other new products include:
- Slow Roll 2.0
- Extended Handle
- Alpha Ratchet
- Panda, 1-inch webbing (Poly/Dyneema)
- Primitive Kit, (2) sewn slings, (3) steel carabiners and (2) steel round rings
The newly designed slackline kits include the Base Line ($59-79 MSRP), Play Line ($79 MSRP), Trick Line ($74 MSRP), Aggro Line ($124 MSRP) and Boss Line ($154 MSRP). They will be available May 5.